• Effettua l'accesso per rispondere
Nessuna risposta in questa discussione

#1 The Sartorialist

The Sartorialist

thesartorialist.com

• Ambasadiani MI1-e
  • StellaStellaStellaStellaStellaStella

Inviato 13 January 2012 - 19:59:12

Immagine inviataYour photographs reflect a time past, yet feel modern and intimate…

It’s like tight rope walking, when I take photos; if you sway too much to one side you loose your balance and get caught in a time period.  I sketch in my mind, in silence, when taking photographs to capture the infinite point of timelessness; neither today, nor the past. It’s a fine line to realize in oneself; how to use your eyes as your ears.

Immagine inviataHow do you work with your subjects to capture their spirit and execute your vision? Do you approach objects in the same way?

I personally work with no assistants, and do not photograph any subjects immediately; I visit them and grow as a friend.  If I miss a great moment, it will come again, I trust the patterns of a person. I approach objects the same way, I love the expression or word “still life”; It may be still, but it has life. The key in the end is that you have to LOVE people and understand them. My quest is to take the foundation of a person and find their joy.

Immagine inviataImmagine inviataLord Snowdon must have been an influential photographer for you to bring forth such a [color= #c33500;][color= #c33500;]beautiful book [/color][/color]of his work…

I relate to the directness of his work.  One of the greatest books he did, [color= #c33500;][color= #c33500;]Private View[/color][/color], captures the British Art scene in the 60’s—it’s a mind blowing, cult masterpiece of a book!! His eye has no boundaries; strong and timeless while remaining raw. He’s a killer mix– a master photographer with a great sense and passion for craftsmanship.Immagine inviata

http://feeds.feedbur.../~4/RE5ozu9z_C0

Leggono questa discussione 0 utenti

0 utenti, 0 ospiti, 0 utenti anonimi

Effettua i tuoi pagamenti con PayPal.  un sistema rapido, gratuito e sicuro.

info@ambasada.it

Telegram.me/Ambasada     iMessage: info@ambasada.it

fax (+39) 02 70033057       tel (+39) 02 45077169

Sedi diplomatiche della Repubblica di Moldavia:

Ambasciata di Roma
   Consolato di Milano  Consolato di Padova

Privacy e Cookie Policy / Termini e Regole del Forum