• Effettua l'accesso per rispondere
Nessuna risposta in questa discussione

#1 The Sartorialist

The Sartorialist

thesartorialist.com

• Ambasadiani MI1-e
  • StellaStellaStellaStellaStellaStella

Inviato 07 September 2011 - 21:04:23

As I mentioned yesterday, Junya also had a couple great suggestions for how to hem your pants.

Immagine inviataThe one I thought that seemed most simple, but was also subversively brilliant, was this idea of a denim hem (the kind of hem you find on jeans) on a pair of classic wool trousers.  It’s funny, because it looks so natural – and at the same time, I don’t know if I’ve ever really seen it.  It gives the pant a really sporty feel, which raises the question – is there right kind of trouser to do it with?  I’m thinking a heavier, more tweedy fabric is the best to try it out with.

Immagine inviataHere again is a look that is subversively simple.  The pant is finished traditionally, but the suggestion of a cuff is in reality just the pant turned up like a pair of jeans.

This isn’t something that’s going to rock the world of fashion.  But it’s something that can turn an average pair of pants into something slightly more curious.

http://feeds.feedbur.../~4/s89vnvOFBu8

Leggono questa discussione 1 utenti

0 utenti, 1 ospiti, 0 utenti anonimi

Effettua i tuoi pagamenti con PayPal.  un sistema rapido, gratuito e sicuro.

info@ambasada.it

Telegram.me/Ambasada     iMessage: info@ambasada.it

fax (+39) 02 70033057       tel (+39) 02 45077169

Sedi diplomatiche della Repubblica di Moldavia:

Ambasciata di Roma
   Consolato di Milano  Consolato di Padova

Privacy e Cookie Policy / Termini e Regole del Forum