• Effettua l'accesso per rispondere
Nessuna risposta in questa discussione

#1 The Sartorialist

The Sartorialist

thesartorialist.com

• Ambasadiani MI1-e
  • StellaStellaStellaStellaStellaStella

Inviato 20 February 2010 - 10:18:00

Enough snow for a day...can we go back to Rio?
Immagine inviataI tried shooting my March GQ page in about 4 different locations but it just wasn't working...and I was running out of time. I had already made the commitment to attend the Rio Fashion week but I was more than a little nervous that I would find enough in Rio to fill my page.  After scouting Rio for a day (a very hot, uncomfortable day) I returned to the Fasano hotel and went straight to the pool.
In two seconds I knew that my next page would be all about the pool scene at the Fasano in Rio.  Neil Barrett, Dean Caten of DSquared, Luca Rubinacci and enough local "beautiful people" to fill seven pages of GQ.

Immagine inviataI don't know why but Dean Caten of DSquared decided to throw a wedding bouquet of flowers to all the "single ladies" at the pool.  Although this shot is fun, I should have filmed him marching around the pool grabbing the ladies to participate.  Mr. Caten does have an unusual charm with the ladies.

Immagine inviata
Immagine inviata
Immagine inviataI think all you need in Rio is a hot bathing suit, cool sunglasses and something to wear to and from the airport.
Immagine inviata Garance also loved the Fasano but she loved the fresh coconut drinks even more.  Here is a link to Garance Fasano post

Leggono questa discussione 0 utenti

0 utenti, 0 ospiti, 0 utenti anonimi

Effettua i tuoi pagamenti con PayPal.  un sistema rapido, gratuito e sicuro.

info@ambasada.it

Telegram.me/Ambasada     iMessage: info@ambasada.it

fax (+39) 02 70033057       tel (+39) 02 45077169

Sedi diplomatiche della Repubblica di Moldavia:

Ambasciata di Roma
   Consolato di Milano  Consolato di Padova

Privacy e Cookie Policy / Termini e Regole del Forum