• StellaStellaStellaStellaStellaStella

Inviato 20 May 2009 - 22:00:00

Immagine inviata
Immagine inviata
Maria Kerner

Job?
Accessories Buyer

Describe your personal style?
My personal style is all about femininity, elegance, and tenderness while still being very professional.

I build my daily look around?
My feelings; it really depends on my own perception of myself before I get dressed in the morning.

Personal style quirk?
Monochromatic outfits. You can wear one color range, but find beautiful combinations of the same tone. Colors are like a mirror for me, they correspond exactly to my inside feelings. Beige and pastel colors give me an incredible feeling of soft, light emotions. I had a violet period as well, that gave me a feeling of something mysterious - I would mix it with grey to make it more wearable. Any more than three colors and the outfit is just not me.

Style icon?
Sophia Loren

Favorite brands?
Bottega Veneta, Lanvin, YSL, Giambattista Valli

Favorite designers?
Cristobal Balenciaga, old Dior

I feel best wearing?
Silk dresses, fur and diamonds.

Never caught wearing?
The color red. I try to never say never, but I really don't wear red. I don't have a single piece in my wardrobe in red, well maybe just the soles of my Louboutins (but even that sometimes bothers me).  The color is just too strong for me, it's a quite obvious and provocative color and I just prefer to dress in a more discrete and delicate way. But, on the other hand red is one of my favorite lipstick colors, I always have fun wearing it!

Flats or heels?
Heels after Flats, and flats after heels. I can't leave without both. There is a time for each.

Your next "must have" purchase?
An emerald ring

Most stylish city?
Venice, because it has its own, very particular, style. It gives unbelievable and unforgettable emotions: that is the combinations of colors, architecture and even smells. For me style is something that should be unique, and Venice is definitely one of the most unique places in the world. It captures my thoughts, and changes them to go along with the rhythm of the town. 

When I was high school I wore?
Everything in black.

Sports?
Yoga. I really love to do yoga very early in the morning, when everyone is sleeping - particularly the fashion world. So I have to get up when it is still dark. The atmosphere is so beautiful, it's quiet and intimate, it's the best time to be only with yourself. 

Favorite cocktail?
I mix fresh juices; apple, beetroot, carrot and banana or just green apple  and celery.
...No alcohol?
No. Some people get crazy about alcohol, but I'm crazy about fruit! Fresh squeezed juice is all I need to be happy and healthy - and I'm able to drink more than a really good professional alcoholic drinker could! 

Favorite vacation spot?
The islands near Thailand, it is gorgeous there! For me they have a great combination of the beauty of nature, spas, fruits, yoga and as much isolation as you want. 

Currently reading?
Romain Gary’s The Life Before Us

Favorite movies?
“8 1/2,” “Bonnie and Clyde” and “La Dolce Vita”

Favorite fashion magazine?
Distill. It showcases the best content of many great fashion and style magazines. Most of the time I agree with the selection. I also appreciate how it is presented in a clear and sophisticated way. 

Favorite place to search for inspiration?
Le Marche aux Puces. All of the old objects there with such long lives behind them are very intriguing for me. I am a buyer, so I am always looking for something different and I love the combination of old and modern. 

I spend my weekends?
Dreaming...

Leggono questa discussione 0 utenti

0 utenti, 0 ospiti, 0 utenti anonimi

Effettua i tuoi pagamenti con PayPal.  un sistema rapido, gratuito e sicuro.

info@ambasada.it

Telegram.me/Ambasada     iMessage: info@ambasada.it

fax (+39) 02 70033057       tel (+39) 02 45077169

Sedi diplomatiche della Repubblica di Moldavia:

Ambasciata di Roma
   Consolato di Milano  Consolato di Padova

Privacy e Cookie Policy / Termini e Regole del Forum