Nessuna risposta in questa discussione

#1 The Sartorialist

The Sartorialist

thesartorialist.com

• Ambasadiani MI1-e
  • StellaStellaStellaStellaStellaStella

Inviato 15 September 2011 - 19:50:38

Immagine inviata

I was really excited to read today on[color= #c33500;] [color= #c33500;]WWD.com [/color][/color]that Aspesi has launched a new international e-commerce site.

Aspesi is one of my first stops in Milan when I go shopping, along with [color= #c33500;][color= #c33500;]Piombo[/color][/color] (now available at Barneys) and[color= #c33500;] [color= #c33500;]Al Bazar[/color][/color].  I want to say the store is world-famous (but it might be Euro-famous?) for their down-filled outerwear – especially their[color= #c33500;] [color= #c33500;]down-filled shirt[/color][/color].

I would imagine I probably have 5 or 6 pieces of Aspesi outerwear in a range of styles – overcoat, shirts, layering vests (like the Italians wear on their scooters!), a nylon sportcoat…

To now be able to buy it online and have it shipped direct to door is not only great because of the convenience, but it is also going to open up space in my suitcase that is always reserved for my new purchases from Milan.  Believe me – a puffy shirt takes more space than you think!

http://feeds.feedbur.../~4/hGRv3rNowuo

Leggono questa discussione 1 utenti

0 utenti, 1 ospiti, 0 utenti anonimi

Effettua i tuoi pagamenti con PayPal.  un sistema rapido, gratuito e sicuro.

info@ambasada.it

Telegram.me/Ambasada     iMessage: info@ambasada.it

fax (+39) 02 70033057       tel (+39) 02 45077169

Sedi diplomatiche della Repubblica di Moldavia:

Ambasciata di Roma
   Consolato di Milano  Consolato di Padova

Privacy e Cookie Policy / Termini e Regole del Forum