• Effettua l'accesso per rispondere
Nessuna risposta in questa discussione

#1 The Sartorialist

The Sartorialist

thesartorialist.com

• Ambasadiani MI1-e
  • StellaStellaStellaStellaStellaStella

Inviato 29 August 2009 - 15:29:00

Immagine inviataThis month Glamour magazine ran this photograph which has created quite a stir here in the US.  

It seems woman desperately want more images that highlight the variety of beauty that the female form has to offer.  If that is true, then this should become one of the biggest selling issues in Conde Nast history.

Actually it just might become the biggest seller.  When we wanted to do a post about this Tracy went  to three different shops to find the magazine but all three were sold out. We had to scan this from the NY Post.

When I am shooting on the street ,older women and larger size women often say "no" to my request to shoot them.  Actually, much more than any other category of people I shoot.  I think they have a deep but real suspicion about how the image will be used.  I also think there continues to be a growing disconnect between the fashion community and "average" women in general

However, do you think that this economic crisis has forced the fashion community to open it's eyes a little bit to want the customers want?

Leggono questa discussione 0 utenti

0 utenti, 0 ospiti, 0 utenti anonimi

Effettua i tuoi pagamenti con PayPal.  un sistema rapido, gratuito e sicuro.

info@ambasada.it

Telegram.me/Ambasada     iMessage: info@ambasada.it

fax (+39) 02 70033057       tel (+39) 02 45077169

Sedi diplomatiche della Repubblica di Moldavia:

Ambasciata di Roma
   Consolato di Milano  Consolato di Padova

Privacy e Cookie Policy / Termini e Regole del Forum